Working on a large program of work off the back of the Royal Commission.
As a Project VBA Excel Developer you will be:
- Partnering with other team members to design, develop and deploy solutions that will enhance existing processes and tools (primarily excel) used in the frontline businesses and risk management to:
- Aggregate client credit exposures to support credit decisioning and limit management; and
- Automate reconciliation of aggregation and limits with other systems.
- Updating existing documentation to reflect changes made.
* Elicitation of business requirements to decompose features reflecting benefits, dependencies, risks and priorities;
* Provide technical advice and recommendations to business stakeholders on requirements;
* Participate in multi-disciplinary teams in the design, development and testing;
* Provide estimates, progress reporting and notifications of slippage to program and project management team;
* Development & production of technical documentation and contribution to end user documentation;
* Provides support and participate in developer and business testing activities such as Acceptance Testing or Business Verification Testing; and
* Contribute to the training material, SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures), other procedural instructions and user guide updates.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
* SQL server connectivity
* ADO DB record-sets
* SQL server development, including Stored Procedures
* Working on technology enabled projects
* Reconciling data between/across systems
* Experience connecting to non SQL databases (e.g. Teradata) would be favourable
* Minimum 5 years experience as a VBA excel developer.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 196853