Peoplebank Canberra currently has on offer a long-term contract opportunity for an experienced and diligent User Researcher/ Performance Analyst to consult and aid our Federal Government client. This is an initial engagement through until June 2019 with up to 12 months in extension options.
Within this role you will be:
- Researching, advising and enhancing user experience while maintaining the look-and-feel of our Client's services
- Supporting design principles including safety orientation, cultural sensitivity, consumer choice and helpful positive experience
- Facilitate application of user-centred co-design principles to create a helpful positive experience
- Analysing feedback and increasing end-user satisfaction and usage
- Providing relationship management with the business owner, delivery partners as well as key stakeholders, service providers and end-users.
- Supporting implementation of the communications strategy, including advertising briefs, scheduling and reviewing social media and liaison with new websites to increase backlinks.
- Supporting stakeholder engagement processes, including managing the engagement budget.
- Reviewing user stories, design mock-ups and status reports.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- The ability to lead and facilitate co-design.
- Understand the factors that enhance user experience and increase end-user satisfaction and service usage.
- The ability to utilise creative design to enhance the appeal of the services.
- Highly developed analytical skills.
- Highly developed stakeholder management skills.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Kasey O'Halloran on 02 6245 1740 quoting Job Reference: 186326.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.