- Develop, and implement user-centred design activities to understand user needs, context and motivations for using online services.
- Hands-on production of user experience deliverables and resources for mobile and web-based services.
- Develop proto-types either with wireframing tools or by designing/coding in a browser.
- Undertake and present user experience research within the department to design and deliver mobile and online services to ensure the optimal user experience.
- Apply, develop and monitor methods to validate designs with users to inform decisions for digital services projects that achieve industry best practice and fit the purpose.
- Contribute to and apply the Department's global experience framework balancing innovation and consistency and implement appropriate controls to ensure compliance with information and communications security.
- Foster innovation and customer and audience focus to ensure the Department's digital experiences are contemporary, innovative and meeting user needs.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta at 0294094718 quoting reference number 192964.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).