One of our big Australian client is seeking to engage an experienced CX/UX Designer, to work with them in their Sydney CBD office.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen.
- Provision of expertise in the design of customer journeys and user interfaces
- Definition of customer journey maps and effect of customer experience on UI design.
- Interpretation and application of standards and guidelines for in design and development
- Facilitation of design workshops and documentation.
- Design of user interfaces.
Skills and experience:
- Digital and Creative consultancy experience in providing ideas to deliver business objectives with human centric design
- Demonstrated Salesforce Lightning Community and / or Visual Force hands-on experience
- Data analysis using Google analytics and similar tools
- Campaign/Roadshow material design
- Journey mapping
- Persona definition
- User interface design
- Wireframing / Proto typing
- Graphic design (Print and digital)
- Web banner and animation
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta on 02 9409 4837 quoting ref 190486.