Our Federal Government Client is seeking Two (2) Business Analysts.
This is a long-term contract role until 30 June 2022 with options to extend for further periods up to 2 x 12 months, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will be:
- Meeting with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business requirements, and systems goals;
- Creating models, use cases, process flows, specifications, and diagrams to provide direction and support to projects;
- Reviewing and analysing the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and assisting with developing strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems;
- Documenting business process flows and requirements for the project roadmaps;
- Creating business requirements through interviews, workshops, surveys, and document analysis.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Proven ability to map requirements to appropriate technology
- Proven knowledge of the IT industry and the ability to apply that knowledge to Departmental initiatives
- Demonstrated experience in documenting clear functional business requirements
- Ability to grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable
- Demonstrated ability to document use cases
- Proven reliability and proactive team player
- Possess strategic thought
- Demonstrated strong communication and consulting skills
- Experience in preparing information for a range of audiences
- Ability to apply plain English writing styles
It is desirable if you have:
- Knowledge of identity management and access control methods including RBAC and privileged access management, and the ability to apply that knowledge
- Knowledge of the concept and use of a single digital identity
- Knowledge of ISM, NIST, PSPF and related cyber security standards
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #237272
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.