- Contract until June 2020 + possible extension
- Brisbane CBD based
- ServiceNow experience essential
Our client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst with transition experience to support tactical transition of solution management and support from the ICT project teams to the ICT operations teams.
This role will see you responsible for translating project documentation (e.g. vision and scope artefacts, system design and architecture diagrams) into functional support documents targeted at a variety of support levels. Develop and maintain operating procedures and manuals. Support upload and orchestration of documentation within ServiceNow knowledge base under ITIL governance framework.
Skills and Experience
- Project implementation and support handover experience.
- Experience maintaining ServiceNow database.
- Strong understanding of ITIL Governance Framework
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organisational skills with an ability to manage competing demands.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels.
Apply Now! Or contact Carrie Watts on 3003 7644 or Jayde Elliot on 3003 7647 for a confidential discussion today.