Peoplebank are currently recruiting for a Training Officer to work on a large, busy and very exciting Program, initially on a 3 month contract (extensions possible).
Jumping straight into the thick of the action, you will be able to hit the ground running, and you will be responsible for:
- Training content and material development, with a view to the majority being in digital format (education/learning videos, webinar content, support materials, etc.) for a range of stakeholders including general public, partner/vendor staff, internal staff, industry stakeholders, etc.
- Ability to work with subject matter experts (especially the internal "Subject Matter Experts").
- Supporting Business Readiness (Change management) activities.
- Developing, deliver tools for measuring the success of engagements (e.g. surveys).
- Provide training advice where identified.
- Positively influencing others inside and outside the team, to support the common goal of successful project delivery.
- Additionally, you will support the current training officer, address gaps in training plans developed, identify risks, etc.
This role is an awesome opportunity to work in fast paced, exciting environment, where you will get to work with some great people in a supportive environment!
So don't delay and APPLY NOW !
SA: LHS 296564