The role of the Training & Change Specialist is to provide analytical and tactical training and change. This person will support changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organisation structures.
Your new role:
Deliver training and communications management activities
- Using input from project team and impacted stakeholders, identify and assess change and communications impacts to people, process and technology
- Design training and briefing materials and solutions
- Schedule training sessions and ensure effective delivery.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to understand communication requirements for assigned work and initiatives
- Develop communications that are fit for purpose, ensuring that the right information is captured, approved and communicated
Your background, skills and experience:
- Training skills and experience essential
- Communications Skills an advantage
- Change management experience an advantage
Apply now with your CV in WORD format