About the role
We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Associate within the existing Third Party Controls team.
This role is critical in providing specialised services and advice across the enterprise to ensure that all third party contract activities, especially IT/Cyber Security T&Cs are negotiated appropriately and aligned to our client's internal policies and regulatory requirements.
- Providing advice and guidance to the business to ensure all contracts regarding outsourcing and third party arrangements are within the Client statement's
- Designing controls with control owners across the enterprise and facilitating documentation in GRACE for targeted controls; confirming appropriate implementation of controls/ treatment plans
- Supporting the business to build or uplift Third Party controls
- Communicating and driving best practice and consistency across the enterprise specific to third-party assurance activities
Skills and experience
- Understanding of Technology Risk and Controls
- Experience in control design, risk assessment and assurance methodologies
- Experience in cyber law and operational risk management influencing experiences to adjust stakeholder's way of working (preferable)
- Experience in contract negotiation, especially IT/Cyber Security T&Cs (preferable)
- Tertiary qualification in IT/Cyber Security and/or law discipline Post Graduate qualification desirable
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Geordie McPherson at Geordie.Mcpherson@peoplebank.com.au
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.