TEST MANAGER - Infrastructure
- Federal Government Organisation
- Melbourne CBD
- Contract till End of year ( with a view to extend)
- Australian Citizen.
Looking for Test manager to work within a large Federal Government Organisation. The position will Support and Tranche 2 End to End Test Manager.
- Manage Performance and Security testing of Infrastructure using centralised test resources,
- Plan key Channel end-to-end (E2E) process test approach and provide input to overall E2E plan.
- Mentor, lead and support test leads required for Tranche 2 Delivery.
- Assist in resource planning, procurement and test estimation.
Essential skills and experience :
- The ability to obtain a baseline security clearance.
- 10+ years in Test Management
- Experience in running complex, mission critical, large scale programs of work.
- Experience in providing ICT test management for local and wide-area networks, cloud, security, compute, storage and enterprise backup services, enterprise tool suites, related processes and procedures, governance and policy.
- Knowledge of OSI model and/or Protocol Testing and/or Interoperability Testing
- Experience in Test landscapes that include many integrated systems, various stakeholders and multiple vendor teams.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Ability to work with different areas of the organisation in gather information.
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision.
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Relevant IT qualification and certification.
- Experience on Security Programs.
- Experience in projects in Government Agencies.
- Experience in security programs
All applicants must hold Australian Citizenship to be considered for this opportunity
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference: #192545
Please click the apply button.