Peoplebank are recruiting for a Senior Test Analyst / Test Lead to work on an initial 6 month contract based in Adelaide.
Working on a COTS Implementation (a HCM project), you will be working as a key part of the project team that is working towards go live in mid-2022.
Skills and Experience required
- Demonstrated software testing experience in a test analyst role across all phases of testing
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and maintain relevant testing documentation, for example Test Strategy, Test Plans, Test Summary/Exit Report
- Experience leading and motivating UAT teams in a highly results oriented environment.
- Experience with a HCM platform and/or experience in the testing of similar SaaS enterprise platforms would be desirable
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Software Quality Control and Software Quality Assurance of supplier software deliverables.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of collaboration and case management tools like JIRA and SharePoint to assist manage the test process.
- Extensive experience assessing risks to schedule, cost or quality on project testing activities
- Knowledge/ high level understanding of software-as-a-service systems, configurations and technology governance requirements.
- High level negotiation skills, including success in liaising with senior stakeholders
This is an URGENT role, with an immediate start for the right candidate, although our client can wait for the right person.
SA: LHS 296564