Initial 6 months contract-
Key activities include:
- Working within your squad your role will define and deliver quality delivery solution talking an automation first approach
- Collaborate with squad team, attending stand up meetings liaising with product owners and development and analysis on technical issues
- Take a test-driven approach development approach
- Ensure functional and non-functional coverage and traceability
- Authoring automated tests and test data
- Design and optimise scripts to ensure automation assets currency and reusability across sprints.
- Ensure best practices are maintained during the scripts design, execution and when reporting bugs
To be considered for this role: you must have the following skills and experience:
- An experience mobile test engineer who can demonstrate their experience with DevOps and continuous integration
- Proven experience in tools such as Native test frameworks including UITest and Espresso, and cross platform testing using Appium
- Experience with Azure DevOps, automation using simulators and native devices in CI/CD practices
- Language skills in typescript, Java, Kotlin and Swift
To register your interest for this role, please click the "APPLY" button now.
For a more detailed discussion, please call Meg Geronimo at (02) 82672478 quoting job# 243321