Our Federal Government Client is seeking Test Engineers to ensure that their test effort is effectively executed and that allocated activities are completed in a structured, consistent manner in accordance with agreed test guidelines.
This is a long-term contract role for until 30 June 2021 x 24 months extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- execute assigned test cases at various stages of testing on appropriate testing platforms
- develop test plans, test cases, task cards, and supporting test data and/or requirements, under own direction from the specifications provided
- analyse and report on test activities and results, and escalate issues and risks to senior staff
- contribute to team improvement initiatives and projects, including team tools, process changes, and test automation
- identify, manage and document defects, programming errors and operational characteristics that are inconsistent with stated requirements and design specifications
- conduct testing to ensure the ICT service functions as per requirements
- create test data within external software vendor environment
- accurately record time and effort for test cases
- collaborate with stakeholders to ensure effective and timely implementation of projects
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- A minimum of five years test analyst experience on large scale enterprise wide application development projects.
- Demonstrated experience in SOAPUI, SQL & XML.
- Demonstrated experience working in test automation using QTP
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment whilst maintaining focus and achieving outcomes and deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in the development of test automation scripts
- Demonstrated experience in working in a test environment
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 207598
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.