The SAED Property and Planning will prepare, lodge and manage Development Applications, Complying Development Certificates and Deployment Code activities. Participate in community consultation and stakeholder engagement with both Nokia internal and Customer stakeholders - preparation and delivery of stakeholder meetings for dispute resolution arising from planning applications. Support the National SAED project team and provide guidance on Town planning regulations.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
The National Town Planner responsibilities is to prepare, lodge and manage Development Applications, Complying Development Certificates and Deployment Code activities.
1) You will be involved in managing the planning process to obtain all planning approvals to build the new site.
2) Undertake environment impact assessments, sensitive site analysis, stakeholder and Customer engagement
3) Assist with the preparation and attendance of community consultations.
4) Conduct planning and design reviews to resolve planning and or community issues that may impact on the site
5) Manage the planning process in accordance with the Deployment Code for Low Impact installations
6) Prepare, lodge and manage Development Applications, Complying Development Certificates and Deployment Code activities
Additional Tasks and Responsibilities:
Review of all tenure documents eg. leases, licences, access deeds etc.
Assessment of preliminary design providing input
Liaising with property owners for site specific details eg. access, electrical information, structural drawings etc.
Surrender and re-grants of tenure documents
Seeking owner's approval for upgrade
Completion of EBP (Engineering Build Pack') /feasibility reports
Maintaining reports/trackers and documents on Share Point
Weekly client meetings