The Technical Solutions Architect will have sound experience in Virtual Desktop Infrastructure environments (Windows and Linux), both on premise and managed cloud, and lead the gathering, analysis and specification of both business and technical requirements. This work will include, but not be limited to:
- Leading workshops and meetings with business and technical stakeholders to accurately gather and specify detailed functional and non-functional requirements.
- Conducting own research and analysis around VDI solutions, and specifying options, to inform business decisions and discussions.
- Validating detailed designs and specifications to ensure accuracy and alignment to the client's requirements and specifications.
- Leading the design of a VDI solution that aligns to the client's requirements and specifications.
- Support the University's go to market and tender selection process for the VDI solution.
This role requires a confident self-starter who can take the initiative to manage their own work priorities with many moving parts and deliver the required quality outputs within a rigorous timeframe.
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Demonstrated experience as a senior Technical Solutions Architect, including gathering, analysing and specifying requirements, and designing solutions for virtual desktop infrastructures (Windows and Linux), both on premise and managed cloud offerings.
- Demonstrated experience producing architectural solution diagrams and detailed options analyses.
For more information or to apply, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 213972