- Sydney CBD Location
- 12-month contract plus extension
- Leading telecommunications company
Our client is seeking an experienced technical lead / feature team lead to join their digital solutions team. The team is responsible for customer-facing features using customer-led design approach and extreme programming (XP) practices.
In this role you will:
- Develop, deploy and improve enterprise digital applications as part of high performing software engineering teams
- Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality, and operations requirements.
- Manage and lead the team in supporting the production and pre-production environments on cloud platforms such as PCF and AWS and using monitoring tools
- Ensure timely delivery of new features, tracking of dependencies and follow up of approvals
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous technical lead / feature team lead experience
- Experience working with J2EE platform, microservices, and API development
- js, Node.js, Spring Boot - must have's
- Certification for Pivotal Acceleration Lab (PAL) certification and AWS certification, PCF certification - desired
- Experience CI/CD and DevOps tools and worked in an agile environment
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY