- Lead a team of 3 Developers, working on the integration core platform applications to the Azure platform
- Award winning ASX listed organisation
- Competitive salary, annual bonus scheme and novated car leasing options
Lead a close-knit Agile team of 3 Developers. Leading the development and integration of core platform applications to Azure and defining technical architecture.
About the Company:
Award winning ASX listed company who provide a range of employee management services to organisations across Australia. Focused on delivering an exceptional customer experience and developing industry-leading technology.
About the Role:
Lead a close-knit team of 3 Developers working to Agile principles, mentoring Junior Developers and driving the future of the business' core applications. You will be responsible for leading the development and integration of the client's core platform applications to Azure, defining the technical architecture, communicating across all levels of the business and meeting key deadlines.
- Lead the development and integration of core applications to Azure
- Maintain in-house and SaaS solutions
- Gather and document technical requirements to define the technical architecture
- Provide technical direction/roadmap to the Development team
- Perform scripting and document test plans
- Communicate regularly with all levels of internal stakeholders
Skills and Experience:
- Azure experience; Azure Radis Cache, Azure PaaS and Azure IaaS
- .NET MVC, C#, SQL Server, SSIS and SSRS
- jQuery and Bootstrap
- Commercial experience in leading a team of Developers
- Experience migrating enterprise applications to the cloud
- Automated testing knowledge
- Work/life balance
- Comprehensive on-boarding and product training
- Career development and training
- Financial assistance for education, including technical Certifications
- Social and Charity events
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Hewins quoting reference 187495.