About the Company
Our client is a Big 4 bank with offices in Sydney.
About the role
This role will be hands on programming along with a team of 15 engineers.
- Execute projects to deliver sustainable solutions in data space (Big Data, Data Warehouse, Decisioning Serving Tier) that enable business strategy.
- Ensure compliance with delivery frameworks, risk management, engineering standards.
- On top of the own project commitments, lead the team of engineering professionals by guiding them with highly experienced engineering & data ETL skills.
Skills and experience
- Strong experience in developing large-scale data processing capabilities.
- Programming language skills, such like Java, Scala, SPARK, and SQL.
- Expertise in data & system integration, especially in big data engineering space, with hands-on ETL tool experiences. (Ab Initio skillset will be highly considered).
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lisa Miller on 8267 2466 quoting reference 243990.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.