- Manage a diverse technically focussed Development team
- Lead the development of a AWS cloud-based management platform
- Work on a product that has revolutionised the way Accountants work
With a strong heritage in the industry, they optimise compliance management to the Australian accounting, legal and financial adviser markets. Providing their clients with a cloud-based management platform, that automates ongoing workflow and documentation procedures via APIs.
Manage a small technically focussed team, developing and enhancing the product offerings of a cloud-based platform that has re-invented the way Accountants work - enabling them to manage entities for their customers and compliance in a single platform, with strong security and audit requirements in mind. As part of the management team with your own budget, you'll have the ability to execute ideas, create change and grow the business.
- Manage a diverse team in a competitive marketplace
- Leading the support of the technology systems and infrastructure, along with product development
- Be consultative, taking on business needs and feedback and communicating complex technical solutions to non-technical team members
- Work as a key member of the management team to influence the organisation's strategic direction
Skills and Experience:
- Team management experience
- Experienced in budgeting, planning and leading technology operations and development
- Deployment and management of cloud-based systems in a Microsoft .Net environment
- Amazon Web Services
- Strong database skills (SQL Server)
- Accounting/Financial Planning industry experience (highly desirable)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Hewins quoting reference 191473.