The position has overall responsibility for ensuring the delivery of major project technical streams. The successful candidate will manage the team of technical specialists and vendors within each project delivery stream. The position is a technical project management role to ensure that various teams and stakeholders complete their tasks to build & support the systems that will be required.
- Oversees Technical teams and vendors contributing to major infrastructure programme and project delivery.
- Assist the Project Managers to define their system requirements, infrastructure scope, schedules and budgets. Provide required reporting on task performance, deliverables, budget performance, risks and issues to the Project Managers.
- Create & manage plans to ensure that the implementation of all Technical services is provisioned in accordance with an agreed scope, schedule & budget via projects and minor works.
- Ensures that all changes are in alignment with the client's technology Change Management policies.
- Act as the primary contact for Projects for any Technical Services related issues & risks during a project's lifecycle.
- Provide regular status reporting to management.
- Provide assistance to IT finance and or Group Financial Control to produce financial and business case deliverables required by projects
- Liaise with infrastructure designers to ensure they have been provided with concise information about system requirements so that they can undertake their design of suitable environments and produce the appropriate artefacts in a timely manner to meet project schedules.
- Maintain relationships with technical teams (both internal & external), design teams, application support teams and business stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery of Infrastructure program deliverable
- Demonstrated ability to implement policy or strategy particularly through the development of a project plan with clear, measurable goals and successfully implement these plans within budgetary constraints.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience in Active Directory and DNS uplift projects
- Understanding of ITIL Change management process.
- Deployment of infrastructure based on technologies such as ( VMWare,Oracle DB,Linux or AIX,Cloud services,DNS,.NET,SQL,etc)
- Experience with the deployment of infrastructure based on technologies such as ERP or DNS is Regarded.
- A qualification equal to Diploma of Project management and/or eligibility for membership of the PMI is highly desirable.
- Proven experience in business analysis and technology rollouts
- Strong implementation background with proven experience in delivery of complex IT infrastructure projects
- Proficient in handling, analysing and presenting data
- Demonstrate knowledge of planning and coordinating technology deployment activities
- Effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with a significant capacity to present complex concepts clearly and concisely.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career opportunity, please APPLY NOW or email Ashwini.Krishnamurthy@peoplebank.com.au quoting reference 238999 for more information.