Our client based in Macquarie Park is progressing with some major upgrades to their IT infrastructure and is looking for a Technical Delivery Manager with a strong focus on Storage solutions. Solution Architecture experience would be ideal but not essential. Technical skills and experience in Delivering Storage solutions are a must as is experience in managing project financials. This is an initial 6-month contract with extensions expected and with attractive daily rates.
- Superior Technical Skills and knowledge of Storage solutions (EMC) combined with years proven experience managing technical delivery of complex IT Infrastructure in large scale / enterprise organisations
- Experience in working within a Program of Infrastructure Project delivery advantageous
- Demonstrated experience working on a storage hardware delivery capacity
- Proven knowledge in EMC storage solutions, storage migration and legacy decommissioning
- A strong background in Infrastructure in a large or enterprise scale organisation including networks, SAN & Server components
- Proven experience managing and delivering multiple infrastructure projects simultaneously worth individually in the range of $100K - $350K
- Proven experience in delivering and managing projects, steering committees in a large organisation with competing priorities
- Excellent skills in leading groups to develop technical solutions and outcomes that align with the business requirements of the client
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills and ability to work independently
- Good team management and staff co-ordination skills to ensure resources are utilised effectively
To indicate your interest 'Apply Now'. The job reference number for this role is 195447
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss the role in detail.