About the Company:
IT services provider, ranked in the top 20 best places to work, who have a small firm feel with the opportunity to make a real difference. Be embedded in a business who celebrate success and really care about their employee's career growth. Based in the heart of the CBD, they offer a hybrid working model, with a fun, high performing, collaborative, and customer focused culture.
About the role:
As part of a team of Business Analysts you will partner with the Hosting arm of the business you will work on a variety of exciting system enhancement and improvement projects for homegrown and industry leading products. Working closely with the business to capture high-level requirements and translate them into cost effective functional specifications. With the support of a strong team of Developers to develop and bring the solutions to life.
- Gather and document requirements for system enhancements and development of new systems
- Work closely with the Product team to convert requirements into effective solutions
- Forge relationships with key stakeholders from different business units and report project progress back to business stakeholders and management
- Facilitate workshops and interviews and produce functional specifications, including user stories, process mapping, data flow design, UI design and API integration
- Assist the Application Support team as a subject matter expert
Skills and experience:
- IT/technical development background
- Collaborative and skilled Business Analyst
- API integration experience
- Knowledge and experience of XML, UML, and SQL
- Pega skills would be an advantage
- Experience working on telco or cloud products would be desirable
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Hewins quoting reference 241466.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.