About the Company
Our client who is an multi-billion-dollar enterprise is committed to make NSW a better place to live, work and visit.They lead the development of safe, integrated and efficient systems for the people of NSW. This cannot be accomplished without highly qualified, capable, and ethical personnel.
About the role
Our client is looking for a Senior Technical BA with material Infrastructure experience and some Applications experience and Enjoys working collaboratively and develops long-term productive working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Gather Requirements from the High Level
- One to One discussions with the Business Stakeholders and draft low level requirements
- Write User Stories in JIRA
- Communicating User Stories to the Developers & QA
- Work collabaratively with the Project Manager and helps resolve blockers in the project.
- Take ownership of the requirements and clarify issues/queries
Skills and experience
- Experience in working in an Agile Environment
- Experince writting Business Cases and user stories in Digital environment
- Technical Business Analyst in Infrastructure or Integration Projects
- Stakeholder Management, Process Mapping
- Experienced in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience in leading more Junior BA's and or other analysts within the team
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills, tailored to the audience
- Experience in collecting, collating and analysing data from diverse sources
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact KK on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 246297.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.