- 9 Month Fixed term contracts
- $60,000.00 per annuum
- Urgent requirement - immediate start
We are looking to hire a Tax Analyst for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- Commerce/Accounting Degree preferable or minimum of 3 years work experience in an accounting/tax function
- Ideally have moderate level of Australian tax knowledge with concentration in the GST and FBT field;
- Knowledge of accounting principles;
- Computer literacy - Word, Advanced Excel, Access and familiarity with financial information systems;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to start ASAP
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next fixed term contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button