Work for a highly respected mining organization in the heart of Perth CBD. Our client is looking for an experienced Tableau Developer to join their ambitious and expanding team.
Our client is looking for a Tableau Developer to work as part of the Data and Advanced Analytics team, building dashboards and providing assistance to business teams.
The role will enable you to be involved in the growth and innovation of the organization.
- Building Tableau Dashboards
- Develop, analyse, and update business processes and related documents
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with business stakeholders
- Accurately model data and information flows for Data Engineering and Tableau dashboards
- Coordinate and facilitate workshops as required
- Analyse and synthesise business requirements, including recognising patterns and conceptualising processes
- Negotiating needs and expectations from multiple stakeholders
- Translate business requirements into functional outcomes and technical requirements
- Ability to work in Agile and Waterfall environments
- Experience in end-to-end Tableau development
- Tableau Visualisation Best Practices
- Ability to think at varying levels, from conceptual to detailed
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to demonstrate a motivated approach to work including the ability to plan, prioritise and work under pressure to meet set deadlines
- Well versed in the creation of Epics, Features and User Stories
A "can-do" passionate, professional attitude willing to learn and push themselves to get the best outcome.
- Work for a tier 1 mining company
- Great CBD location
- Inclusive and supportive work culture
If you have the skills and responsibilities for this position, please apply for the role via the link below or contact me for more information -
Contact - Charlotte Tobin
Number - (08) 9423 1422
Job reference number - (207163)