My client seeks a TRAINER to travel nationally at train brokers working within General Insurance.. Electronic Products/Underwriting experience!!
Key areas to focus:
- Previous general Insurance underwriting and product knowledge.
- Willing to travel, 50% or more of their time could be travelling interstate.
- Excellent training and communication skills
- Existing relationships with Brokers an advantage. But if not - a proven strength in developing relationships and networking
The following are some of the responsibilities required:
- Provide training and support to the broker network
- Providing technical support and training to internal stakeholders
- Review and implement enhancements/upgrades/changes
- Provide all relevant teams with specialist knowledge of all products available on the
- Deliver high quality service to internal & external stakeholders
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by on-going visits to brokers & insurer partners
- Consult & review product specifications and policy documentation.
- Maintain market knowledge of the broker network to develop and evaluate any suggestions for product development
- Develop customer relationships by identifying issues and implementing solutions that meet the needs of our internal and external customers
- Creating new processes to enhance the product
The following are the key skills and experience required for the right candidate:
- Highly developed presenting skills
- Highly developed skills in facilitating & lead training in small and large groups
- Experience in Distribution Management
- Existing Broker relationships
- Underwriting and/or general Insurance products knowledge
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Excels at operating in a fast pace, community environment
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Persuasive with details and facts
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!