Location: Brisbane CBD
Proposed Contract Period: 1/12/2021 to 30/11/2022
About the role
The Systems Analyst is responsible for the design and configuration of new functional solutions, and for the ongoing operational support of ICT solutions. They are also responsible for designing and optimising enterprise-wide deployment of ICT technology solutions.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience as a business/system analyst within a large organisation, preferably a large public sector organisation.
- Hold or ability to obtain a baseline security clearance
- Extensive experience in Agile Project Management processes
- Ability to research, analyse, apply logic and lateral thinking, problem solve and generate new ideas
- Advanced and effective written skills to write clearly and with impact and maintain strong attention to detail
- Ability to think strategically and align operational activity accordingly
- Candidates must reside full time in greater Brisbane
Due to client requirements, Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency is preferred
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 07 30037643 quoting reference 239726.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.