Our Federal Government Client is seeking multiple SAP System and Software testers for a transformation project. This is an initial engagement through until December 2019, with 1x12 month extension option and is working in Canberra's south.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Formal qualifications and/or experience as a Test Analyst, undertaking work in a multi-disciplined IT team.
- Experience in designing and executing complex test cases for new and amended software or services.
- Demonstrated experience in complex system testing.
- Knowledge of various testing methodologies and processes and ability to write and execute tests, produce test plans and test summary recommendations.
- Experience in system testing tools such as HPALM.
- Experience in a Government or similar environment is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated proven experience as a Test Analyst in a government environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of complex government IT testing environments.
- Demonstrated sound verbal and written communication skills.
- Recent knowledge and/or experience in M204 or SAP.
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.