Our client has established a dominant presence within the Superannuation Industry, they are currently seeking a System Support Analyst to join on an initial 9 Month Contract.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting the organisations goal by enhancing and supporting the Correspondence generation system for business execution to deliver improved member experience and engagement and to support digital services.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Manage correspondence platform End to End to realise business, legislative and regulatory requirements
- Manage requests, enhancements and incidents including appropriate escalation, status reporting, trend analysis and forward planning
- Manage, operate, and monitor correspondence platform system jobs as required
- Contribute to IT environment management
- Provide SME knowledge as required
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Demonstrate critical thinking capabilities (and out of the box thinking), as well as the ability to take ownership of problems, coordinate appropriate Resources during crisis situations and seek resolution through to End User/Client acceptance.
- Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the application systems in operation, including tasks related to identifying and troubleshooting application issues and issues resolution or escalation
- Highly proficient and experienced in functional and technical analysis and Support Testing of product
- Previous Support experience in working with vendors like Quadient, Computershare or in a communication management system is a bonus
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Nakita Huynh on (03) 8080 7220 and quote job #239862