The role is responsible for the creation and ongoing accuracy of Item Master & store Catalogues in alignment with this organisation supply distribution strategy.
This position will be the control point for data load into the system and will have the accountability to reject requests not in alignment with the business process.
This role will work closely with Engineering, Procurement, Supply and lead projects to implement new process and procedures.
- minimum of 4 + year experince in Item Master
- Ability to work through multiple changes
- have worked accross Supply Planning, Custerm Service, Logistics, Procurement, Engineering
- Strong communication skills
- Experience using PDH or Item Master Tools
- Advanced Excel, Word, Powerpoint
Interviewing will commence straight away
Please click apply and upload your CV in WORD format attaching a covering letter with availability and daily rate expectation