A Storage Specialist is required for a major IT services company.
In this position you will provide expert technical knowledge in all storage and data protection technologies and provide direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies.
- Provide technical support on storage solutions.
- Support the Client Account Teams as required with post sales support for storage support and services.
- Implement detailed storage designs based on project needs.
- Review future designs for technical supportability within existing team capability.
- Provide guidance for other storage and backup support personnel.
- Provide specialist technical support for delivery team(s).
5+ years of experience in IT with a minimum of 2 years with Enterprise storage technologies with experience developing and implementing enterprise storage solutions and experience with multiple vendors storage products. Certification in enterprise storage tools and software would be highly desirable as would Enterprise experience in HP, HDS & EMC Storage Arrays and Cisco or Brocade Fabric.
Our client requires Australian citizenship to meet the Security Clearance requirements.
For your chance to be a part of project that is crucial to this organisation, please apply immediately. Alternatively, for a confidential conversation, please contact Karen on 08 8112 7400.