Large Queensland organisation requires an experienced SAP Systems Trainer, initially through to August 2022. In this remote role you will be responsible for the design, development and delivery of a range of learning interventions identified for the project to which they will be assigned to ensure alignment to the organisations business requirements.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the creation of the learning needs analysis, designing a curriculum and a plan for impacted people
- Work as part of a team of trainers who will be responsible for the development and delivery of training
- Identify and develop high standard learning materials that meet the needs of our people and complying to guidelines, quality assurance and publishing processes
- Consult with stakeholders from within the Portfolio and within the business
- Deliver training as per the training delivery schedules (this maybe be face-to-face or virtual)
- Responsible for preparing and delivering User Acceptance Testing (UAT), upskilling activities, train-the-trainer and end-user training
- Provide visibility of risks and issues
- Ensure effective partnering and teamwork across the Learning Team and Business Readiness and Integration Team to ensure business objectives are achieved
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Extensive experience in the design, development and delivery of business process transformation and functional system training, enabled by SAP to include:
- S/4 HANA Fiori
- Enterprise Asset Management
- SAP Asset Manager
- SAP MDG (Master Data Governance)
- Portfolio and Project Management and Project Systems
- Ability to work as part of a team of trainers who will deliver a consistent output that is fit for purpose.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in designing learning paths that cater for varying adult learning styles
- Demonstrated experience in how a digital environment can influence the design and delivery of learning
- Experience in the creation of a curriculum and learning needs analysis
- Advanced knowledge and application of MS Office Suite
- Demonstrated experience in delivering classroom and virtual classroom training
- Demonstrated experience in the creation of material using Enable Now
- Demonstrated skills in consulting and engaging stakeholders to understand how a learning intervention can achieve the desired business outcome
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills including persuasiveness, assertiveness and sensitivity to others point of view in order to influence behaviour, change opinion or turn a situation around.
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information in a discrete and professional manner and interact impartially and equitably.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Stephanie Mlady on 3003 7629 quoting reference 239357.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button. Please note applications for this role close Tuesday 19th October.