We are seeking solution architect to own the technical engagement and drive the ultimate success for client around specific implementation projects
In this role you will:
- Serve as a key technical member in helping to ensure customer success in building applications and services on the cloud platform.
- Scope each customer engagement, with attention towards clear and well-defined objectives and success criteria.
- Own each technical engagement and help ensure a timely and successful delivery of value.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the solution architect community.
- You will be highly technical and analytical, possess 10 + years of current solution architecture (implementation/consulting) experience
- Experience architecting infrastructure solutions using both Linux/Unix and Windows with specific recommendations on server, load balancing, HA/DR, & storage architectures.
- Experience architecting or deploying Cloud/Virtualization solutions in enterprise customers.
- Experience working within the Enterprise software market or Internet industries is highly desired.
- Enterprise application and database architecture a bonus.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Paul Vinay on 02 6245 1725 Reference Number - #186225
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.