Evaluate and identify key functionality in Enhancement and Service packs that align with existing and proposed use, with
recommendations and consideration for you.
- Support the creation of conceptual and logical business solution designs for new business solutions, communicates solution design to Service Delivery Team, and monitors solution implementation to ensure requirements are met.
- Conduct application testing (new support packages, releases, functionality, and customising) in close co-operation with thedevelopment and testing teams
- Provide solution design options, including effort estimates, for identified gaps.
- Create, and review Functional Specifications created by others, for any identified gaps, based on the chosen solution.
- Assist in identifying the process and change impacts from the selected solution designs.
- Assist the Project Manager/Scrum Master with scope, issue, and risk management.
- Validate the solution post-development (unit testing), and assist in defining the test case scripts for system and user testing.
- Configure, and review the configuration of other consultants to meet business requirements as required.
- Provide Level 2 and Level 3 production support appropriate to application
- Lead transition of newly delivered solutions to operational support
- Lead a DevOps squad delivering and supporting new and existing solutions/applications
- Ability to design and build solutions that are easily supportable and meet business needs.
- Ability to manage a team of permanent and contract functional resources and ensure the timely and quality delivery of
- solutions through that team.
- Successful and proven results through Kronos implementations, support and projects
- Knowledge of end-to-end development processes and methodologies.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile
- Analytical thinking skills.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button