Leading Blue Chip organisation seeks a Solution Architect/Designer to work on Digital projects within the Telecommunications industry!!
This role is responsible for leading the end-to-end solution architectural solutions for products lead from the Digital Products team, typically across multiple domains for supporting the organisations strategic and investment program.
The following are some of the key accountabilities:
- Translate business (internal, external or regulatory) requirements (functional and non-functional) to fit-for-purpose architectural solutions in a timely, cost effective and high quality manner.
- Ensure architectural solutions are re-usable, scalable, reliable, manageable and operable and aligned with architecture roadmaps where possible.
- Define the solution architecture and document its impacts, appropriately. Complete Solution Impact Description (SID), Solutions Brief (SB) and/or Solution Architecture Definition (SAD) documents with inputs from key business and project stakeholders and manage their timely endorsement in a collaborative manner.
- Provide detailed technical assistance with and/or review complex detailed architectures and designs from component or system providers to ensure completeness and alignment with the Solution Architecture Design.
- Consider all solution elements relative to the domain; in roadmap and solutioning
- Establish and maintain current state baseline architectural documentation throughout the technology lifecycle; including end-of-life transitions and migrations as required
Key skills and experience required:
- Strong experience as a Solution Architect/Designer working on end to end projects within the Digital space
- Extensive experience in analysing, designing, developing, testing, deploying and maintaining complex solutions
- Extensive experience in developing large or complex enterprise solutions and services typically associated with Wireless Services, Mobiles, Firewalls, Application Security, Data Communications and Networks.
- Strong knowledge and experience of systems and telecommunication business domains, product and services as well as experience in Service Oriented Architecture.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!