In this role you will work with the lead architect to develop all relevant solution artefacts required for the IPOS program, including requirements definition, solution options, solution patterns, high level and detailed solution designs ensuring highly available systems compliant with organisational and whole-of-government policies across various applications and technologies.
- Drive all stages of solution architecture, including identification and evaluation of relevant solutions, that support the organisation's required capabilities throughout the lifecycle of the program.
- Work within the Enterprise Solution concept and Enterprise architecture framework to identify possible solution options highlighting the benefits or risks of each option and reticulate the rationale for a preferred solution.
- Define and design solutions to assist the business in meeting their business objectives.
- Work within an Agile project delivery team and drive architecture deliverables based on project timeframes.
- Analyze and translate business and technical requirements into a solution blueprint that outlines enterprise services integrated across applications, systems and platforms teams to achieve objectives.
- Experience in complex application integration approaches using products e.g. Mulesoft, IIB, EntireX and MQ.
- Ability to solution leveraging microservice architecture through containerization technologies e.g. AKS, Vmware, Kubernetes and service mesh implementations.
- Ability to architect using the latest cloud innovations including SaaS, PaaS and with a background in either Azure services.
- Experience with interfacing with Salesforce, Service Now and Marklogic.
* Proven extensive experience as a Solutions Architect gained across a number of larger organisations (>5,000 users) with complex solution requirements.
* Aptitude to formulate and articulate solution approach and vision.
* Previously worked at a senior level within a solution architecture practice area who has defined and implemented complex solution environments.
* Ability to lead complex solution discussions to achieve an agreed outcome.
* Experienced in designing solutions and deployments using modern approaches including Agile, Devops.
Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, New Zealand Citizen or PR and are able to obtain a baseline clearance.