Peoplebank are exclusively partnering with a growing and award-winning software developing company to recruit a number of Full Stack Developers on an on-going, permanent basis.
The roles are based in the Adelaide CBD (well, the team works from home approx. 3-4 days per week at present, with the rest spent in the office!) and candidates must have full work rights for Australia and be willing to live and work in Adelaide (can't be done fully remotely)
Whilst the team use Ruby on Rails, they are willing to cross train any Full Stack Developer from a different tech stack background (.Net, PHP, Python/Django, etc.) who has a genuine desire to branch out and learn new skills!
But it's essential that you have a strong background in web technologies, including frontend and backend software engineering.
Responsibilities performed by the Developer include:
- Developing web applications with Ruby on Rails
- Design, build, test, and deploy efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Implement user requirements in a development environment
- Make technical decisions autonomously
- Solve complex problems individually and as a team
- Participate in team meetings, sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives, and support project managers in client meetings
Skills and Experience required
- 2-5+ years of experience in software development.
- Back-end frameworks MVC frameworks (e.g. Ruby on Rails)
- Relational databases, such as PostgreSQL and MySQL
- Deployment and system maintenance using automation tools
- AWS / Azure / Cloud skills
- Comfortable working on multiple projects with competing demands
- Solid understanding of software development methodologies, including Agile Development (e.g. Scrum/Kanban)
- Great communication skills with experience working with PMs, business stakeholders and clients
We are HIRING NOW and can arrange interview ASAP , so don't delay and APPLY NOW!!
SA: LHS 296564