Duration: 18 months + extensions
This is a key role in the delivery of a major project for Queensland and will involved adaptations to existing operational systems within the organisation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work with operators from various business groups to define/affirm requirements.
- Implement complex safety involved software changes
- When required, perform review of software changes
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Practical knowledge of Windows development environments and tools.
- Experience in a multidisciplinary, complex and mission critical and or safety related environments.
- Knowledge of hardware elements including computer systems in real time Information Systems, interfaces, networking, and telemetry equipment.
- Experience in the following programming languages and technologies are preferred:
- Native C++
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft Foundation Classes
- Knowledge of safety related Control Systems.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 3003 7643 quoting reference 245282.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.