"We are sourcing for an experienced Full stack Developer to join a government body for a permanent role on offer.The role can performed from interstate and for the right candidate, remote work is also possible.
It's a great opportunity to gain a Federal Government security clearance.
As a fullstack developer, you will be part of the digital sector team and be responsible for supporting and leading the transition to a digitally connected Australian sports sector, ensuring that it is investing in digital capability that leads to an improved sharing of information, data, systems and processes to help sports.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Strong communication skills and is comfortable working with a wide range of both internal and external stakeholders
- A passion for sport or at least empathy for sport and it's role in Australian life
- T-Shape skills with strong autonomous problem solving ability
- The ability to work in a small multi-disciplinary agile team that needs to balance feature development, technical debt, and implementation and support priorities
- The mindset towards a "you build it you support it" approach
If this sounds like you, please apply straight away.
For more information or to apply, please contact Ateet Jaiswal on 02 6245 1707 quoting Job Reference: 243548