Peoplebank are looking to engage a Software Developer - .Net for a 3-month initial contract engagement.
A successful candidate would be someone with a Microsoft background and skills in Microsoft D365. We expect this contractor will be extended if they are a good fit. This person will work on a large array of tech, mostly Microsoft tech focused. A lot of their work will be in D365, but will require development skills and they will be asked to use their development skills in other areas often. This largely an operational role with components of project work.
As an Analyst Developer will undertake the following:
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, software architects and ICT professionals to design and develop solutions.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of a strategic Dynamics CRM / 365 platform roadmap.
- Mentor operational less experienced staff in as required.
- Participate in all required service activities as required; requirements gathering, design, development, testing, deployment, bug fixing
- Demonstrated experiencing customising Dynamics CRM 2016 or above, in on premise and online environments.
- A good understanding of Dynamics 365 / CRM plugins and associated services to enhance the effectiveness of the platform.
- Demonstrated analysis skills to ensure business information requirements are accurately technical translated into technical solutions.
- Proven experience working in an agile development environment.
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration.
Or you can call Pramod Jaiswal on 08 8112 7402 for a confidential conversation.