Our client is one of Australia's largest Superannuation Funds. Fantastic permanent opportunitity for a Mid to Senior AEM Front-End Web Developer to join this high performing Web Development Team.
Skills and Experience required include the following:
- Front-End Web Development using Adobe Experience Manager
- jQuery, Angular JS and Vue experience
- Knowledge of SDLC standards and procedures, you have experience using automation tools to support quality outcomes
- Understanding of DEVOPS principals
- Understanding of Object-Oriented techniques, design, patterns and framework
- Understanding of working in an Agile environment
- Financial Services background will be viewed favourably
- MS Azure or AWS experience desirable
- Experience with Adobe Analytics, Target & Audience Manager, Adobe Campaign products
- Good understanding of AEM Infrastructure
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Roni Rea on 02 8267 2483 quoting reference 238549.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.