Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Software Developer to be responsible for Developing external facing web applications, perform maintenance work / production support to exiting application and troubleshoot business and technical requirements to achieve effective business outcomes.
This is a long-term contract opportunity until 31st December 2020 with possible extension, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Minimum 5 years' Experience in developing complex .NET applications with extensive experience in using Visual Studio, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, C#, Angular and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Experience in developing mobile responsive web applications that are compliant with WCAG 2.1 AA standards.
- Experience in detailed technical analysis and implement design solutions to meet end user requirements.
- Proven ability to deliver results crossing multiple IT disciplines, including requirements identification, technical analysis, code development, code review, and system documentation.
- Ability to maintain product backlog items, bugs and change requests using Microsoft DevOps, prioritise work deliverables to meet the agreed timelines and at a high standard.
- Experience in Agile / Iterative software development methodologies.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance (Minimum).
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #202828
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.