About the Company
This is a reknowned industry leading private sector client with global operations. This is an opportunity to work across the business and IT divisions with global stakeholders.
This is initially a 12 month opening, with potential to extend to 18 months. This opening can offer a generous salary package or day rate, flexible working environment with a hybrid of work from home and in office as required, and a state-of-the-art central located Perth office.
About the role
A hybrid technical and project specialist opening to support the adoption of Microsoft 365 tools such as Teams, PowerApps, Power Automate, and Planner.
This is an opportunity to utilise your strong interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skillls, as well as your technical expertise.
We will be looking for a passionate consultant to:
- Centralise the management and governance of M365 apps
- Minimize data and information silos across the M365 platform
- Collaborate between teams and regions with different goals and usage habits
- Drive standardisation and automate common business processes across teams and regions
- Monitoring to understand usage, drive training efforts and adopt best practice across the organisation
Key responsibilities include:
- Advise on MS Power Platform Governance and document in the organisational Governance Plan
- Ensure the technical framework is suitable for the MS Power Platform & MS Dataverse
- Manage the setup of multiple PowerBI Workspaces
- Provide technical support during the rollout phase of the MS Power Platform rollout, including setup of environments, user questions and training sessions.
- Drive migration of unmanaged and ungoverned PowerBI workspaces, PowerBI reports, and power apps to inside the governed framework.
- Creating MS Project Online governance and procedural recommendations
- Assist in automating identified business processes
- Keep team informed and up to date about new and upcoming features to the M365 platform
Skills and experience
We are looking for a Senior Microsoft 365 certified consultant with a technical project management background to lead a team of technical and non technical resources.
The ideal candidate will have both Microsoft technical certification, and Project Management or MBA level professional certification.
In exchange, this is an opportunity to make a tangible impact at a large enterprise- rolling out Power Platforms, and enhancing adoption of existing 365 features.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact <Madelene Kawitzki> on <08 9423 1400> quoting reference <#210328>.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.