You'll be working on a Knowledge Management system, together with an AI-powered knowledge-finding system for supporting agents in messaging channels, with the intention of automating with AI enabled bots that can help customers with tasks that don't need to be actioned by a person.
- Develop functional and appealing Sitecore and/or web applications based on usability and build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Undertake application design and development activities including coding, testing, deployment scripting and configuration areas in .NET domains and other related technologies.
- Deployment and troubleshooting production issues of applications while achieving the business outcome.
- Participate in identifying process, quality, and system improvements, continuously learn new techniques, methodologies, and technologies, look for and initiate improvement initiatives and implement these via getting approval from management
- Demonstrate back-end technical leadership and guiding other team members, maximising opportunities to leverage new technologies in a cost and time effective manner.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally be:
- Have demonstrable expert competence level in using development and automated testing tools in the Sitecore / .NET domain
- Experience using TDS, or any other database items serializers
- Proficient understanding in API
- Good understanding of software design principles and patterns.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/TFS etc.
Location Melbourne remote