Job Location: Melbourne
Job Contract: 6 months with a view of extension.
What would I be doing?
- Develop, Design, code and test in accordance with best-practice software development guidelines and methodologies.
- Perform analysis and diagnosis of application systems problems including debugging of code.
- Perform quality assurance and develop applications in an agile environment performing tasks such as clarifying functional requirements, Siebel development and testing.
- Develop & maintain scripts for supporting automated Siebel deployment activities in multiple environments;
- Managing incidents within SLAs.
- Proactively identify, document and manage issues and risks associated with work being undertaken.
- Communicating project status to managers in informal or formal manner as required.
- Demonstrates capacity for sustained effort and hard work; sets high standards of performance for self and others; enjoys a vigorous and dynamic work environment.
- Cooperate with managers in consultative processes that improve effective working environment by using the relevant tools, systems, procedures, guidelines and policies.
What skills will I need?
- Integration experience using Inbound/Outbound web services and MQ integration essential.
- Agile software development practices
- DevOps capabilities
- A passion for technology keeping up with latest trends
- Technology and business stakeholder management
- Full lifecycle (design to development to testing to support)
- Testing automation
- Siebel, VB Script, java, Perl, .net, VB6, SQL, PLSQL systems exposure and knowledge.
- Cloud services
If you think you match this requirement then APPLY!