Our Federal Government Client is seeking the services of a savvy and experienced Siebel Developer for a long-term contract role. This is an initial 12-month engagement, with extension options and is working in Canberra's south.
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to obtain an AGSVA Baseline Security Clearance to apply.
Within this role you will be working across multiple projects, high-profile projects, within a complex, enterprise environment. You will be responsible for providing high-quality technical analysis and design, code development, unit and WCAG testing and Production Tier 3 support.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Significant experience in Siebel applications development, particularly script, EAI and OUI
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership in technical design to meet business requirements
- High level organisation and good time management skills including a demonstrated ability to meet priorities and deadlines
- The ability to work with business analysts, solution architects and developers
- Initiative, problem solving skills and a strong, outcome focussed mindset
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 196218.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.