We are currently looking for an experienced ServiceNow professional with a successful recent track record in architecting and delivering ServiceNow solutions.
You will be experienced in leading ServiceNow engagements end to end, provide solutions leadership, content and governance to consulting initiatives and projects.
The Solution Architect will define the solution foundation and building blocks, conform to standards and best practices, while being realistic with constraints and alternatives to adhere to goals, budgets and timelines. They will have substantive ServiceNow knowledge across its suit of Product lines.
Additional, a day in the life will see you:
- Solution Architecture leadership, expertise and delivery for ServiceNow based consulting initiatives and pre-sales engagements
- Define business problems/opportunities with constraints, goals, budgets and timelines
- Propose and provide solution options business cases, prototypes and walk-throughs to all required levels of stakeholders
- Document and gain acceptance / approvals of selected final solutions
- Execute architectural solutions in capacity as a ServiceNow leader, subject matter expert, compliance monitor, and go-to architectural authority on projects
- Coach and advise other Solution Architects and Developers
Your skills and experience:
- Minimum of 10 years of IT experience in ITSM space
- Minimum of 5 years of ServiceNow Architecture, design and development experience
- Experience developing ServiceNow solutions and technical design documents from business requirements
- At least two full lifecycle ServiceNow implementations in the role of a lead architect
- Enterprise/large Service Management implementation experience
- Hands on experience beyond ITSM into ITOM, Project Portfolio Management, HR Management, Field Service Management
- Demonstrated understanding of ITIL practices
- ServiceNow certifications - Service Now System Administrator, Certified Implementation Specialist is must
- ITIL v3 certification
APPLY NOW with your CV in WORD format