Peoplebank Canberra is seeking for their high-profile Federal Government Department client an Application Developer to join the ServiceNow Development Team, within IT Service Operations.
The resource will be responsible for delivering development projects that improve the functionality and usability of a core departmental system.
The resource will be responsible for activities including:
- Develop the ServiceNow application to meet user requirements, including UI and workflow components.
- Develop ServiceNow components/workflows to integrate with other Business Systems.
- Assist Business Analyst in formulation of Use Cases.
- Coordinate deployments to Testing and Production environments.
- Working with multiple stakeholders, including within and outside ISB.
- Performance and deliverables will be regularly monitored against agreed project activities and milestones.
- Demonstrated experience in UI/UX design, and general web design principles.
- Thorough understanding and competency with Html and CSS.
- Proven record of delivering successful ICT systems.
- Ability to work as a team member and contribute positively to the work of the team.
- Demonstrated experience in developing in Microsoft technologies.
- Please describe experience with the main development toolsets used most recently.
- Highly desirable - experience in developing in SharePoint and/or Dynamics CRM.
- Must be an Australian Citizen to apply.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further then please do not hesitate to reach out to Joe Pivac on 02 6245 1705 quoting reference number 185869.