About the role:
As a Service Operations Coordinator you will work to the Service Delivery Manager and Project Management team to ensure that all customer requests are assigned, managed and monitored for an effective outcome. This role requires the right individual to have proven experience in a dynamic Service Delivery environment, whilst developing their own Service Management experience.
- Under guidance from the Service Delivery Manager, ensure the effective end user support and sustainment of Service Operations.
- Under guidance from the Service Delivery Manager, liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to provide rostered on-call support after hours to support key systems and services supported by the team. Ensuring that all plans/polices are in place for all agreed services.
- Develop and improve service operation processes and ensure these are communicated to all stakeholders and followed for the sustainment of services provided.
- Support the delivery of the internal systems and services by providing ongoing support, training and service improvement practices.
- Ensure all processes comply within internal ACSC security and technology standards.
- Assist with maintaining a Service Catalogue and associated OLAs and SLAs where required.
Skills and experience:
- ITIL V3 Foundation
- Experience working in an ITIL Service Operations role.
- Ability to provide rostered on-call support after hours.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to multi task and priorities workflow across a team environment.
- Demonstrated experience in the creation of documentation and reports for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in end-to-end service management to user populations of over 500.
Due to Security Clearance required for the role candidate must have minimum NV1 AGSVA clearance to apply.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 241976.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.