Service Desk Supervisor
Our client, a leading retail organisation based in Melbourne CBD is currently seeking a highly competent Service Desk Supervisor.
- Be a technical champion for the service desk (SD) area. 1st and 2nd level resolution of incidents.
- A go to resource for the current level 1 and 2's. (This role will be the buffer between level 1 and 2 and the system guys)
- Suitable for someone who is a Senior desktop ready for a supervisor role or is currently in a supervisor role
- Be the central communication point between customers, service desk engineers and IT teams
- Manage resource allocations across multiple solutions projects, managed service support level agreements and customer support requests
- Help Desk customer call registration, allocation, tracking and escalation management
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and team skills. At least two years of proven success in managing a multi-location IT team, 5 years within desktop support area.
- Must be self-motivated, assertive and show initiative in all activities
- Must be analytical and decisive with a great attention to detail
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong background in the IT industry.
- Operations experience preferable. Desktop skills, Network concepts
- Problem Management skills
- ITIL Foundation Certificate
- Experience supporting Windows 7, Windows 10, Office 2016/365, Active Directory, End User security (patching etc), Exchange and SCCM.
Click apply if you have the required experience listed above with your current resume in Word Format and any suitable candidates will be shortlisted and contacted directly.